Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Boo-Ya!

Here he is, your new president. That one. This is the dawn of a new era in American politics, and I can't tell you how happy I am. Just imagine: a president who can speak in complete sentences, who can inspire the American public, who can make logical decisions, and who will improve the international reputation of this country. After eight years of stupidity, we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's a good time to be an American, my friends.

Radio Concord is proud to present a special election day tribute to our new president, Barack Obama. I don't mean to reinforce any tired stereotypes, but this one is just too good to pass up:

2 comments:

erin said...

Unbelievable! What a great night, way to get it right, America!

Unknown said...

WOW this is so last week, what have you been up to? traveling all across the continent? going to more weddings and snorkeling or something? Hmm I guess I will just have to read a book now