Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Three

Wow, has it really been three years? No, not since my last post- I'm talking about three years since this blog started. So much has happened during that time: I got married, my daughter was born, I saw the Facebook movie...I'm a changed man now. And this blog has changed, too: what started as a humble celebration of an underappreciated grape has slowly evolved into a multimedia juggernaut with soundclips, videos, and lots of other stuff I can't remember right now. But enough about the past; what can you, the loyal Concord fan, expect in the future? More of the same! And that's a good thing. I'm talking about more Sounds From The Cave, more fake restaurant reviews, more hostile reader comments, and more of everything that has been charming the planet for the last three years. And, I promise, more frequent posts. Can you imagine a greater gift than that? No, you cannot.
See you next year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THIS is like a dream come true! Only with out the waking up afraid of that that pink bunny is going to rip my legs off. OK happy belated birthday, may your next three years prove to be even more successful than the first three. I know this seams like an unrealistic dream but heck we can dream big (as long as that bunny is not around.

Trevor said...

Was that an empty threat? Or do you really, *rilly* believe in building suspense?