Wednesday, September 24, 2008

America's Funnyman

Hey! How's it going? I've been enjoying married life for about a month now, and it's been fantastic. So much so that the whole blogging thing just sort of fell by the wayside. I know, I know, it's the same old excuse, but I swear I'll start posting more frequently. I'm going to write a lengthier post in the next few days or so, but today I'm simply going to share something very special with you. Do you remember how I mentioned that my friend Trevor gave an awesome speech at my wedding? I have been deluged with e-mails from people begging me for a copy of that speech. Dear friends, your prayers have been answered. Today I present to you...Trevor's speech!

Thanks to my sister for capturing this magical moment and posting it online.

2 comments:

CTV said...

A very nice job by Trevor. Really. I laughed and cried. Seriously. But what is it about his delivery that makes me think of this guy?

Trevor said...

It's not the delivery, CTV! It's the sexiness. Steven Wright is a sexy guy; and it's understandable and entirely forgiveable that you could get us confused, and then attribute it to "delivery." But there is one comedian out there who's inspired me: whether I'm giving a speech, toast, or eulogy, I always try to sound like Norm Macdonald.